SUMMARY OF POSITION
Your primary task is one of serving the Church by developing and maintaining relationships with senior leaders to explore and nurture opportunities for partnering together. Success in this position is achieved through building trust, communicating proactively, networking, creating/delivering proposals in a timely manner, and maintaining sales data. The ideal team member will be outgoing, relational, driven, a natural networker, and has have an extensive background in ministry with leadership and technical experience.
WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO
For us, Churches are not just a “market” we work in. We operate out of a calling to serve the local church and to see the Gospel transform lives. You are going to fuel these efforts by initiating conversations and maturing relationships so we can do as much equipping and serving as possible.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Find and build relationships with new churches that needs our help and help them realize how HouseRight can help
- Develop, track, mature, and move all sales conversations along while leveraging communication tools and our database
- Effectively plan and manage your travel calendar. We serve best when we get in the room with a church to understand their unique needs and to build their trust of our team. As a result, regular travel is required. Expect to travel on average 2 trips per month (most of our trips are 3-4 days each)
- Continue to support opportunities throughout the life cycle of a project by gathering data, creating occasional documentation, managing expectations, communicating with customers, and a couple times a year even helping with installs.
- We “Run to the smoke” when gaps are recognized or if a team member needs help.
- Everyone has a responsibility to live into the HouseRight values of Flexibility, Integrity, Commitment, Respect, Care, and Humility
- Managing other duties as assigned
SKILLS, TRAITS, or TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills/experiences:
- You have to be awesome. Fun loving, driven, enjoyable, highly relational, humble…
- 10+ years in ministry with experience in leadership (ideally executive leadership), leading Production teams, and has experience being a part of building projects.
- A personal passion/calling to serve The Church
- Possess a high degree of personal integrity – You instinctively want to do and say the right thing, even if it costs us something…
- Highly organized, relational, well-spoken, and confident
- A competitive desire to hustle and win (for the right reasons) is a must
- Be a strong team player, aware of process and sets others up for success even if at a personal cost
- Possesses a high level of emotional intelligence
- Great written and verbal communication skills
TIME, LOCATION, COMPENSATION
- This position is a full-time salaried role with incentives and benefits
- Generous and flexible time off is included with this role
- Although the company is based in Lexington KY, your location can be flexible within certain parameters.