SUMMARY OF POSITION
This person will be responsible for a variety of functions from advancing communication, coordinating marketing efforts, maintaining accurate data in our database, running reports, coordinating events, and assisting the GM of Church Relations.
Success in this position is achieved through excellent communication, being aggressively proactive, managing a high volume of projects, building relationships, and demonstrating a heart to serve the church as well as your team.
WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO
Churches are not just a “market” we work in. HouseRight operates from a calling to serve the local church. You are going to fuel these efforts by helping to provide excellent solutions and support to churches so they can more effectively do the work of ministry.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage new customer communications and connect them with the right team member
- Manage customer engagement projects including coordinating events, post event activities and post project review meetings/surveys
- Develop, track, mature and report data through our various tools and database
- Assist in forecasting quarterly and yearly data
- Coordinate marketing tasks including coordinating photographers, collecting content and coordinating social media posts
- Assist in writing, developing, and/or reviewing various documents and SOPs
- Occasionally join the team in travel to go to events, meetings and install projects
- We “Run to the smoke” when gaps are recognized or if a team member needs help.
- Everyone has a responsibility to live into the HouseRight values of Flexibility, Integrity, Commitment, Respect, Care, and Humility
- Managing other duties as assigned
SKILLS, TRAITS, or TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills/experiences:
- You have to be awesome – fun loving, driven, enjoyable, highly relational, confident, humble…
- Possess a high degree of personal integrity – You instinctively want to do and say the right thing, even if it costs us something…
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Well-spoken, great communication skills, and relationally wired
- Driven to help others succeed and is a strong team player
- Aware of process and sets others up for success even at a personal cost
- Some knowledge of AVL/production is helpful but not required
- Experience working on staff in ministry on is preferred
- Experience working with executive church leaders is preferred
TIME, LOCATION, COMPENSATION
- This position is a part-time role
- This position is based out of our Lexington, Kentucky office
- Although infrequent, some travel, nights or weekends might be required from time to time.